FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Fair post.I had a quick over view of the book in question.If you...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    Fair post.
    I had a quick over view of the book in question.
    If you like reading... "THE WORLD FOR SALE" Javier Blas & Jack farchy.
    Whilst I am a trader as apposed to investor, I worked on the Solomon Project, from goat tracks to Fire Tail production and kings expansion before leaving to go back to BHP for a cycle.
    Twiggy had a lot of guests that came to talk to us at Pre-starts and also during down days over BBQ`s and so forth. Also having numerous conversations with him about diversities from Magnetite & Hematite to more other base metals, he was adamant that this would also be the directive of FMG in time.
    He was even back then during 2007 having figures from the Politburo itself of how China whilst now only at 40% that China was trying to boost consumption share of GDP which now currently still at 40% or thereabouts, would be the major transition from housing through to total industrialisation and then finishing off the Silk Road. Although just recently Italy has come on board with an end tentacle let's call it how ever no doubt more will follow as it is a large trail end of economics.
    Twiggy is not just about bottom line C1 economics, he is also tied into Politics.
    I read a brief over of the book you have suggested and I don't see any political continuity that is always involved in any type of International Business Corp. FMG is and has been building towards an International trans migration of diversity. He has always said that it would, how ever slowly.
    One day FMG will have a similar pricing mechanism as BHP, it is only a matter of time.
    If you ever get the chance, get to meet the man, sit down with him and have a chat about China and his relationship with China.
    It is foolish to have this current mantra of China is finished and its growth has peaked...completely ill education RUBBISH. China is barely starting on its trajectory of where it is placing itself within the world's arena. I bought in Heavily yesterday below $18.50, for me its a gift...as a trade...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.