AUC 1.25% 39.5¢ ausgold limited

Ann: June 2024 Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B, page-20

1. 9,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3945
    Do you guys actually read or just perpetually post rubbish.

They had $5m at 30 June. Since then T2 of the raise has settled and they have paid out loan notes. They now have $25m. Based on last Q spend of 2.5m that is 10 quarters of funding....

As for the DFS all I can say is that it is more proof the last board were a bunch of jokers IMO. These guys have come in and seen a bunch of obvious improvements with the drawback being time. But what is the point of saving 3-6 months to put out a suboptimal result.

Reducing the initial plant back to 3.6Mt could keep capex as low as $250m and the lower that number the easier it is for us to fund the project. The feed grade in the first 6 years still allows that to be a >100kozpa project years 1-6.

This leads to exploration. I don't think they said let's blindly poke holes. They said it gives them 6 years (+2 or so before we start production) to systematically work on Stanley/Duggan, the barely drilled southern zone etc to see if we can generate more ounces at 1.5g/t+

Part of what bought this current board to the project I have no doubt is the fact that they hold an entire greenstone belt. The likelihood that the only/best deposit has been found on that entire belt is low. Exploration is key to a long LOM project and trying to keep some newsflow. Something everyone complains about the lack of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.8¢ 38.5¢ $176.1K 449.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20840 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.