WHC 1.30% $8.32 whitehaven coal limited

Not even sure you know what you are talking about.BMA average...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Not even sure you know what you are talking about.
    BMA average costs were $170 odd p/t on their met coal ops for 2024.
    WHC is more than likely to be in the 155-165pt in my opinion if not more.
    The 122 is an average which is based on forecasts which will never eventuate.
    Valuation and profits of coal companies will be determined by the price of coal going forward.
    Costs will always rise, whether there be weather events or problems at the coal mine. Wages will never go lower from here.
    What people don't understand is that inflation is inflation and when it slows down it doesn't mean costs go down, it just means the pace of price increases slow.
    Example, electricity from whatever source for households will never fall from here on end.
    Think of it like the stock market. There will be corrections but it will always go past previous highs.
    That's the price of growth.
    One thing in short term favour for coal miners (met and thermal) is that as a commodity, it has not been beaten up like most others and the AUD is currently in decline.
    Just remember that forecasts are rarely right. Remember last year around August the majority of analysts said the AUD would go under 60 cents? It went to just under 63 cents and within 2 months it went back to over 68 cents.

@hagetaka I am ready for your quotes you want answers too, cos you seem to know everything except which way a share price moves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.32
Change
-0.110(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.960B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.40 $8.57 $8.21 $70.24M 8.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23024 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.33 13633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.