SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

I have a few friends [small retail holders like myself who each...

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    I have a few friends [small retail holders like myself who each bought on my suggestion to do so] also holding some SOC. None of them are topping up this time around .... they bought in the first CR and now are waiting to see how things go. They all think they have done their doh.

Personally, I sent my money in yesterday.

Judging how quiet this thread has become, if that reflects a wider population of holders, then I am thinking this CR will be under-subscribed.

FWIW ....
    SOC makes a number of big claims .... initially, people got excited .... those claims now are years old and still unverified. People have a lot of trouble trusting at the best of times and I think the bigger the claim the greater the scope for cynicism. All of the early buyers lost 99% of their money [including me] and apparently lost 99% of their patience as well [not including me]. For any prospective new buyers, now that the SP is in the basement that's where the FA seems to stop. I don't have much money but I am putting everything I can into buying more. Those big claims look realistic to my eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.