SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Hi scarecrow77 On the published results, I have trouble...

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Hi scarecrow77

On the published results, I have trouble believing it also. I have asked M.Leu about it and the answer I got is on the current $AU and the $US gold price it is marginally economic. They are using a good mining services company based in WA to do the numbers ... so maybe. In that answer there are a couple of suppositions .... SOC believes they can improve the overall grade. [They stated as much in an announcement about a year ago but have yet to follow through].

When I started buying SOC I did so thinking that the Hobbs 1 deposit, on its own, was not economic. For me it has always been about confirming the high grade near surface which should be there according to the geological model. We have seen badly executed drilling and then a long, long delay while SOC mangled the company's finances. We should have had the answer this time last year. I will be flabbergasted if they blunder again on this.

If they don't find the surrounding high grade ... then personally, I don't see Mt Adrah proceeding. My hunch though, is it is there in spades .... there are just too many historic workings dotted all over the general area for it to be otherwise, in my mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21052 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.