ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    If Oracle Ridge was considered an economic dud, firstly why would other companies be sniffing around looking to either possibly buy it or joint venture mine it ???. Secondly why would Charlie Bass get involved in the first place and continually tip money into it, if it was a dud, he has been more successful, than anyone who posts on here.

Go and have a look at Figure 1 in the quarterly report, and look at the surrounding deposits and who owns them, some are larger in tonnes, but lower in grade, doesn’t look like a dud area to me, but most probably don’t take the time to even look.

The volume of shares traded over the last 10 days hasn’t been over 1 million on any one day, a few impatient Bedwetters, who want everything to happen yesterday, the market these days is full of them.
    I have a watch list of copper specs and none are doing any better than us, the copper price has been retracing, so the interest in copper has dried up, and the seagulls are concentrated on the latest shiny thing, what ever the F*ck that is.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $6.508K 130.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160057 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.