SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Right now is a horrible time to sell the share price has been...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Right now is a horrible time to sell the share price has been rising over the last 3 days and IMO an announcement is just around the corner, why would you risk a sale at this price knowing what is coming up. SAS will definitely go higher next week and i imagine just before the completion of testing we should be sitting around the 29c mark that will then be our new base and as SAS brings on new investors, customers, wins awards and begins construction on the next 200 nanos the share price will fluctuate but I wouldn't imagine it will be as low as 19.5c again and if we can pull off 1200 nanos by 2020 this company will be huge and certainly will be trading in dollars instead of cents.

Anyone who buys in now will be laughing. You always hear the story of the person who invested 10k and is now a multi millionaire well I think anybody who invested to this point could certainly tell that story first hand at some point.

I for one have SAS in the bottom draw and have no intentions of opening that draw until this company has reached its full potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.