CSS 2.63% 18.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

No thats not possible moo. When the new CEO came on he wrote off...

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    No thats not possible moo. When the new CEO came on he wrote off the value of fish stocks to bring it in line with frozen selling prices. Hence the low GMs. The company has found a profitable market for frozen prd via BFC. If it wasnt profitable you'd see it in Q4 statement as this is when frozen sales commenced. Clearly it is profitable as CSS will continue to supply into this mkt.

Fyffee, you r 100% correct. The co actually took the opportunity to pay down debt while it could. There is no pt in over inflating 'cash at bank' when youve got debt. A trained acctning eye will see that the co. anticipates needing only a small bal (500k) in order to sustain ops. This is looking very very good.

Of note 26M in rev. Very signif. numbr. when compared to past yrs. It shows that the company has bounced off the bottom. We'll not see losses anymore mark my words.

With the low $A intl mkts r going to be looking for premium but competitively priced prd. Youll see an update at the ann meeting around increasing sales into intl mkts (due to demand).

This stk is a buy. I dont say that very often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.