AMI 2.86% 17.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Anyone waiting for a pullback or thinking of getting in AMI....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Anyone waiting for a pullback or thinking of getting in AMI.
    This is a wonderful chance.

After yesterday's news release, this is a good entry point or a good place to average up.
    The operators are doing their thing.....in plain language it's called shaking out the weak hands.
    As long as it does not breach 53 cents....it's all good...perhaps a formation of a flag consolidation or a compression triangle, before the next move higher. On the other hand if it closes below 50 cents on a weekly basis then the big money has decided time to move on. I highly doubt that is the case and my money is in the first scenario. The operators have a free run today and Monday as the US markets are closed overnight for Independence Day holiday. But they will align themselves accordingly by the end of Monday trading period. The games these operators play.

The ichimoku cloud had generated a BUY signal on the 1-2 June 2020. Since then it has been trending higher. Below is an updated chart with the ichimoku indicator.

ami ichimoku.PNG

So Poo pipe got nothing to say at the moment. Someone who would post 5 times a day and made a mission of his life to spread negativity. We will never know his/her motive.

I've added a small package to my already decent holding. It has taken me over 8 years to learn to average up rather than average down.

There is a lot of merger/acquisitions in the gold sector. AMI is close to steering it's ship. Once it is settled and humming along, with a good cash balance on hand....AMI will be looking for acquisitions. They could have done what AIS did and were perhaps better positioned.( I've accumulated a position in AIS for full disclosure)

Almost no one mention here about AMI's 6.1% shareholding in SKY metals which has a market value of roughly 5 million dollars. Also they had some good drilling results recently. I have not taken a position in SKY as I already have 6.1% exposure through my AMI holdings.

ami sky.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $287.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $296.5K 1.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9055 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 385447 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.