COE 0.00% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

I suspect the first adsorber in the series is the one...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I suspect the first adsorber in the series is the one experiencing the most fouling due to the higher H2S load. They may have identified the second is not required to produce gas compliant with pipeline quality restrictions (or a single absorber can do so with a reduced load based on operational data and modelling) so reconfiguring them to a parallel arrangement will allow them to halve the throughput of each absorber when both are available and keep the system on (albeit at reduced capacity) whilst the other is being cleaned. This solution would result in reduced total uptime for the plant if implemented so is still sub-optimal. It's hard to draw any conclusions without having a P&ID for the existing and proposed processes.

Im in agreeance with the previous poster that I don't feel this is investable at the moment given the issues with Orbost and the capped liquidated damages given this will affect the payback of Sole and Manta. SVW is likely pissed as it will affect the path of getting Longtom to market. I'd like to see production figures over a quarter after the fix is implemented to see what APA can actually get to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $978.1K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 446242 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 17869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.