ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

I note your post reflects what I would consider are Internal Factors within the Novatti management, however, what about the influence from Factors Outside Novatti's Control?

1. COVID-19 Pandemic Impact

• RADI License Freeze (March 2020 - November 2022): The Australian government's decision to freeze the issuance of RADI licenses due to the pandemic delayed Novatti's plans. This regulatory freeze required the return of $10 million in funding, as the intended use for these funds could not be pursued.
    • Reduced International Travel and Students (2020-2022):
      Australia's strict border controls during the pandemic significantly impacted industries reliant on international students and tourists, reducing payment volumes in these areas.
    • Operational Challenges (2020-2021): Travel restrictions hindered Novatti's expansion efforts, particularly affecting the Emersion business's growth in the U.S.

2. Economic Downturn (2020-2023)

• BNPL Sector Contraction: The economic downturn led to reduced consumer spending, negatively impacting the Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) sector, a key growth area for Novatti.
    • General Economic Uncertainty: Widespread economic instability affected consumer and business spending, impacting overall payment volumes and revenue streams

3. Geopolitical and Economic Factors

• Global Political Instability (2019-2023): Geopolitical tensions, including trade wars and changes in international relations, affected global supply chains and market access, impacting Novatti's international operations.
    • Rising Inflation and Interest Rates (2021-2023): Global economic pressures, including inflation and rising interest rates, created a challenging environment for securing investments and managing operational costs effectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.