MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

schnäppche ;) I m in since they where explorers. Initially...

1. 39 Posts.
    schnäppche

I m in since they where explorers. Initially bought for around 36 cent, everything looked good, lots of institutional investors, solid story, technically spoken they made a good job, all goals met, including first produced gold and all, but with pog dropping, several capital raises and after! reverse split, SP down to something around 0,009. Sold half of them during a spike to 0,09. (sic!). Then down again...as POG dropped endless and MGMT seemed to constantly had no clue of money management.
    These were hard times. I had finished with them, booked it as a total loss, in germany we call it Lehrgeld.

Well most of you know the bright side of the story, new management, and up again. Im still in with half of mine and restocked at 13 AUD cent.
    Its a great example for "do not bet on an explorer if you dont have the balls to survive bad times"

Those who had the guts to go in at around 0,04, congratulation.

btw for those who didnt know:
    The area there has interesting geological formations, read the story of novo ressources, they found similar structures like in the witwatersrand in South Africa.. google Pilbara Paleoplacer. I heard about that in 2010 as geologists suspected that due to continental movement the western region in Aus was initially part of Vaalbara and so it could be "the lost sister of witwaterand" one should take it with a grain of salt but these are the stories i love..

Hop it wasnt a big pain to read that broken english text. Sorry for that.
    good luck to @ll...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.