A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I think we will get news re the hydroxide jv turning into an...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I think we will get news re the hydroxide jv turning into an agreement in the next 3 weeks based on the feedback received from management at last week's EGM. Management seems to be quite cautious about naming a public date for additional offtake partners but far more specific and confident re the hydroxide jv and it's finalization, which should see main terms finalised this week?

From @luanboo's notes:
    f. Hydroxide JV – advance stage. Lots of work already happen on sorting tax, audit etc. 1 more week to finalise main terms. Estimating to sign within 1 month. What’s interesting is that Alliance will likely be paid upon spodumene landing in China and not wait till the sale of hydroxide – hence not much funding lag (still in discussion though). And the JV will be incorporated outside of Australia & China.

g. Offtakes – still in discussion with multiple large entities but very slow and cautious. Some had already made 3x site-visits.Envisage 1x Chinese offtaker, 1x Korean offtaker, 1x Japanese. I believe Alliance is now very careful in not wanting to give timelines (as not everything is within our control) and hence, rather non-committal in public in terms of date.

I will be buying more at these prices.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-egm-presentation.4853752/page-21?post_id=39481655

Last edited by clik444c: 17/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.