BAS 4.76% 7.0¢ bass oil limited

Ann: June Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-8

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My take is that the market is waiting to see if the company can turn it around - I don't believe the market has made a decision one way or another. If they had decided that the company can't turn it around then we would have seen the buy side rapidly decline, and it hasn't. Plenty of people still think that this is a good buy at 0.003c.

To me it's obvious that this management team can turn it around because I've been following the BAS story for a fair while now. But I can understand why the market is being cautious - as it should be. And the market is cautious with oil in general because forecasts are all over the place - some analysts are bearish and others are bullish.

There's a definite will among the management to make something of this company. There's a clear plan and hiccups are going to occur along the way with such a small company. As someone said previously we need more drillig and acquisitions (which are underway), that way one bad result at a well or two doesn't have such a large impact. Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely it's not unusual for an oil company to have pump, scale etc problems at wells. We need to give management a chance - they're trying to build something and would be well aware of how important it is to grow (these men have a lot of experience in the oil industry at successful oil companies). Their intentions are good so I see no reason not to continue backing the company.
    Last edited by Fergus76: 01/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $109.3K 1.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64072 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.