CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Look I have said for years this has potential and have read many...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Look I have said for years this has potential and have read many quarterlies which has mentioned forward orders or those that never made it to current quarter only to have a new excuse the next quarter.

It is like the boy who cried wolf and the market is saying show us the money.

We had the promise of this new jockey but that was well over a year now.

Trump was or is going to increase defense spending but you have to remember these are Touchstone contracts and cfoam aee doing the dirty work and paying touchstone rent to produce product for their contracts.

They listed to get commercial contracts and we have seen NO contracts so far after what? 3 years or is it 4

Promises and talk is cheap but let's see some contracts in their own right not a lacky for Touchstobe.

Look at Joseph who is now on cfoam payroll and sells 1 mill CFO to advance Touchstone
    Come on all I get from that is Touchstone aee now using Cfoam to pay Touchstone wages.
    Charge Cfoam rent to produce product for their contracts, there is a word for that??

Let's see some commercial contracts where cfoam get full benefits without being Touchstones lacky who takes the cream and gives cfoam the dregs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.