RGT 42.1% 16.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: June Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-47

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    We all felt it when it got announced, some even said it was a scam. Quite obvious the varm cosmo business is a very young business, young directors, headquarters in a resident street in SK, products visuals being rendered 3 months after the announcement.

The reality is you won't get huge deals with huge brands/ companies at this stage so you take whatever comes.

Now the difference is being sold at Harvey Nichols, there will be other brands looking to develop their own brand, they will probably be much bigger opportunities than VC.

VC is not the end all be all, it's an opportunity, that is now fully priced in as "not happening" by the market. Only up from there from a news standpoint.

There is a Monthly mobile average somewhere that is looking really strong, so this is a prime time to buy and take a long position. Got in quite early on the rest but not on Mxc so happy to make this a decent holding now.

Lots of shares in circulation so movement in my opinion will be quite solid, classic waves upwards going fairly soon to 10.8c -11c.

I'd probably have gotten some more RGI it wasn't on halt. I have a huge investor intuition on RGI due to the fact we're headed for global cooling (look it up, DYOR) and most of the market is not pricing this in yet. I think it has +600% in it for the next 2 years.

Every market is connected. Real estate is starting to take a hit, where is the money going? Well, look at the asx 6300? Will be 12000 in a few years. Crazy? we'll see. By then we will have a few billion $ MC market caps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.120(42.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 15.0¢ $58.44K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15540 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 7113 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.