RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: June Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-49

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Yeah yeah we get it (and I say this not just to you Abu2121 but many others on hc) everyone's disappointed that we haven't received the vc deposit yet, but seriously people, deal with it. If you've gotten into this purely on the vc deal then rest assured we have legal recourse available to us as it's a binding deal. And that there's actually a lot more opportunity on the horizon for this pretty amazing company. But if you're a holder why the f&$k bang on about that one deal, they've (Roby, Nativ and Brett) chosen to see how it plays out for the moment and I'm pretty sure we've fully deconstructed the info we're privy to. I also back their assessment that the legal route is a definite option but one not to be taken yet. Remember the three of them have a lot more skin in the game than anyone on here. When it becomes a better option for MXC/shareholders to take the legal route then rest assured that option will be taken and it will be an open open and shut case resulting in appropriate compensation. Until then, remind yourself this is a speculative (and volatile) stock with unbelievable upside and your whining and bitching relentlessly on hc about one deal just hampers the growth of your investment. I believe the deposit will come through in a few months (way later than it should have but that or compensation will be paid) when VC finally get their ducks lined up in a row. And whilst I think vc have been super unprofessional and frustrating, the deal (or compensation) will happen and that's going to be an acceptable (and lucrative) resolution to this issue. So in the meantime, rather than bitch and moan, if you have no belief the deal will happen and that's the only thing you think MXC has going for it, sell your tiny parcel and shut the fk up. Otherwise grin and bear it, knowing that there's never been a smooth ride for a company from speccy status to solid revenue, and let the MXC team do their thing, and ride on their coat-tails as you most definitely should. Whilst the director fees are high I'm sure you'll admit they're joining the dots and there are ridiculously good things happening for MXC right now. Ultimately I believe the sp will be many, many multiples of today's sp within a year or two. I know MXC has a large number of retail investors but at least have some maturity to your thinking. Sell/actively trade or support your investment, they're your only smart options. Holding and bitching is just pathetic. A holder down ramping and second guessing a stock they own in such a non-constructive way on hc tells me you're likely a very small fish whose desire to have a voice on hc outweighs the implications of said voice on your investment. So get out or have patience, make your choice. Everyone gets your frustration but develop some maturity and learn to weather the storm.
    Last edited by Gunney5: 30/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.