HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Thanks for sharing. Agree the growth is at a level that may...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Thanks for sharing. Agree the growth is at a level that may require another Cap raise, but I question whether it is "too slow". The last 4 quarters have averaged about 30% QoQ growth, which isn't sluggish, with the March quarter showing a 50% increase and "apparently" the month on June accounted for a 25% growth on its own.

One could argue growth IS just starting to gain traction (like the Company is telling us) and perhaps this business was just TOO early in its lifecycle when it did RTO (took advantage of the hot "mining turn tech RTO space") As it was too early the growth expected by the market and hype at the time was well above what they have been able to achieve.

It is still an early start up play with the risks that come along with that (market penetration, capital etc etc) but the bigger picture, to me, still makes a compelling case for value at these levels.

The biggest factor influencing SP over the next 6 months will be fear of a cap raise and the dilutionary impact.

One thing I strongly agree with in your post is the lack of clarity to shareholders in the metrics used by the Company. There are a number of areas which need significant work to provide clarity to investors - unfortunately if people cannot make an informed decision due to lack f or confusing information they are less likely to buy or stick with a stock such as VPC.

Thanks again for the contribution - great first post!

Cheers,
    TT
    Last edited by TripleTop: 01/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.