MLX 1.20% 42.0¢ metals x limited

Have been in MLX and the company before the 2 halves split for a...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Have been in MLX and the company before the 2 halves split for a fair while.Have sold and re purchased and always believed they will come right again.If you look at WGX they went down to the 80 cent mark(WGX is the old other half of MLX) and they are back to $1.80 odd, but they are a gold company.MLX has seemed to lost its way over the past twelve months and it reflects in there share price and quite frankly I can see no immediate turn around.If it was a pure Tin miner then I believe its future would be brighter but the Niffty operate is draining money from a profitable business and the production and sale of Copper is more fickle than Tin.They have been saying that things should come right given a few more months(or years) but I have run out of patience and now hold only a small token holding.Maybe one day it will get back to a $1 but in the mean time I can find better places for my investment dollars.Mlx has been good to me in the past and I wish long term holders all the best, may your patience be rewarded.DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $380.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ $591.9K 1.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 225200 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.