DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

@eshmun Why risk tarnishing your reputation??? What if you are...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @eshmun

Why risk tarnishing your reputation???
    What if you are wrong??
    What if DRM really breaks above 40c.....all the signs are there for it to do so.
    I am not sure when it will do but I have a firm believe it will go above 40c.
    It has to. I can't see much downside other then daily gold price fluctuations/ turbulence.....but for a company to be able to produce at AUD $ 1100/ ounce the margin of safety is there at AUD$ 1650+ gold price. If the gold price goes higher which I firmly believe it will......even better.

If you don't like the now DRM (since you continuously assess DRM 2016/2017 metrics), that's okay. No one is forcing you to love it.
    You can wait for tomorrow's quarterly release and then comment as much as you wish...............No charge
    From my little experience I haven't come across where a MD calls for conference and releases bad news. The MD knows the good position which he is in now and ready to beat the drum.
    You have been continuously negative yet the stock is showing great strength. So one of them is misinformed.....either you or the market.

I believe you are one of the most informative and knowledgeable person in the gold miners.
    For you to make such comments.......before the quarterly is out.....doesn't make sense.
    Why not wait for the quarterly and find out what Mr.Junk has been cooking.
    Not long to wait now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.