JMS 11.9% 33.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

It's water under the bridge now. We need to look forward and the...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    It's water under the bridge now. We need to look forward and the future is bright if we do the right things with the cash coming in.

For whatever it's worth, here an excerpt of the call transcript.

Don't forget that the compensation agreement was voted down twice before the spill meeting. The spill meeting was the last step in a lengthy process with many discussions between key shareholders and BG/PT. So BG just brushing off questions on compensation is out of place. More than 70% of votes were cast against BG and PT at the spill meeting. It's not like they lost by a small margin, and probably knew about the outcome before the call started.

>>>

Q: The next one is why are directors getting huge directors' fees and remuneration payments when shareholders have suffered a depreciation of over 25%, while other mines are recording record profits and rising share prices.

BG: Melissa, my first reaction is that I'm not getting any of this super-payment that you're referring to. To the best of my knowledge, the only remuneration I get out of -- me personally out of this process is my arrangements with Jupiter. I don't earn anything out of the other operations.
    As to -- I don't know if there's a question about -- if implied in the question is anything about Priyank, sorry, and/or yours, Melissa. Again, I would only say that, that was all set out very -- in very great detail and very clearly when we took the company to its listing, and that has been adhered to. So I really don't have anything to add to that.

Q: Okay. Why are directors' fees and remuneration payments more than the total salary of staff employed?

BG: Well, the short answer is because it's run as a lean and mean company, and there is no staff. You've just heard we have 3 ladies, that's it. The company is run on the lean and mean basis, and it has run very successfully on that basis. I have nothing that I can add to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.035(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $646.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 33.0¢ 30.0¢ $7.001M 22.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 229115 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 10.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 33.0¢ 30.0¢ 4334500
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.