JMS 4.62% 31.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Exactly. They had strikes and chose not to act. Priyank's...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Exactly.
    They had strikes and chose not to act. Priyank's statement talks only of history and the actions around Juno and lack of actions re JMS over the journey show they didn't give a rats. The other board members picked this up and ran with it.

So collinchi & @Tiranu you may well be right, but Priyank and BG were not coated in sugar either and their statements couldn't be judged as any better. If you are right about Mende and crew then Priyank and BG may have just been doing it too, just differently and our backsides would still be feeling sore now. The tell here is Mr Heo who chose to sit back and watch it all unfold. That tells that Priyank and BG were spoken to. It tells that they decided to hold firm thinking they might be able to win a vote and it tells that they were totally disconnected from the day to day and the holders and too busy counting the cash. Priyanks dedication (sic) to the Juno business also speaks volumes IMO regarding his commitment when things get tough.
    His comment about outmanoeuvring shows an inability to lead and bring people on a journey. I feel had he been able to lead he would still be there now. He blames Ntsimbintle for rejecting low ball offers and blames Tshipi for not being able to get consolidation over the line. He takes credit for an increase in Tshipi production - yeah sure way back at the IPO what have you done recently thanks charles.

Its all done and dusted now so I can state that Priaynks reply email to me, in my opinion showed little care for the outcome and little care for retail holders. So at worst we have traded one board for another only now we will get a new MD who I hope will work for his paycheque. Per @emperor500's comments earlier we have Nitsimble who have altruistic reasons for JMS to do well and POSCO who need the investment to succeed.

Anyway Im not sure Ill change any minds here, I feel one way any you both feel a different way - I appreciate the different perspective I read between the lines differently and is 2 second reply to my comms sealed it for me. Come what may.

GLTAH happy Friday and have a great weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $607.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.359M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 426060 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 165190 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.8¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.5¢ 1122587
Last updated 15.58pm 23/05/2024 ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.