JMS 6.90% 31.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Agree with you. Maybe shouldn't have pushed Priyank out. If his...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Agree with you. Maybe shouldn't have pushed Priyank out. If his focus was to generate cash and dividends, it's a win for all of us. Sure, some of us would like to see 50x explosive growth by becoming a BHP in manganese but see where that has gotten us. I would rather have JMS continued to generate $0.02 - $0.03 every half year in dividend and I go find other explosive growth stock myself in an industry that is clearly exploding in prices (uranium, ai, finance) than hoping a mature, cyclical industry to somehow explode in profits. How about let's oust the CEO of Telstra for not achieving explosive growth? I am not referring to you moimoi but some of us stockholder are just plain lazy and therefore being stupid. I sold out of JMS the day Priyank walked out. You guys want some flashy CEO to take us into the electric future? You guys got what you deserved. Manganese is not rare nor difficult to mine.

If we can pay CEOs in investment banks tens of millions for producing record profits in billions, I can't see why we wouldn't pay Priyank millions in salary and dividends for bringing us consistent 8-12% dividend yield while maintaining zero debt with payout ratio less than 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $607.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 31.0¢ 28.0¢ $2.475M 8.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205737 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 181733 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.