CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

Ann: Jupiter delivers record drill hit of 48 m @ 3,025 ppm TREO, page-151

1. 2,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

A lot of people seem to want to compare us (VMS) to the likes of VTM, REE, MEI, and DRE.

Where a better comparison would have to be just 100 Klms away (ILU), with no native risk, a processing plant being built by Iluka, access good and infrastructure handy.

Unlike some of the others, who I believe will never mine or get government funding purely based on location and lack of infrastructure or the ability to build infrastructure and in some cases sovereign risks.

So far, our grade is much higher in fact the highest in Australia and more likely to increase.

The only other Company we may soon compare with in Percentages is BRE.

They to have some very high grades and I believe are Ionic. My opinion is any play in the Kimberly area will be hard pressed to ever get up and running.

Time will tell. Our next lot of results are due out any day now. This will give us a clearer picture as to how big this could be.

Remember, we also hit REE’s at Iron Duke and Zinc at GGN 1100 sq kilometers.

At the moment we are only consentrating on a 40sq kilometer area. Sensore are providing the drilling of Iron Duke under a deed of arrangement.

So, plenty of upside here. I would not in any way, compare this to anything other than LYC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $42.26K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1145286 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.