VMS 6.25% 1.5¢ venture minerals limited

Crickeys @Mho25, there's no give or take with you. It's constant...

1. 3,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1882
    Crickeys @Mho25, there's no give or take with you. It's constant fish from other posters and put your spin on your opinions. Don't get me wrong all opinions are valid and definitely keeps my cognitive function firing. So reading your posts at time really help with Alzheimer's...tongue.png.

Now. You mentioned infill drilling. Do you realise this is around 170-180 hole program. Do you also realise that the is a roughly a 10-20 hole diamond program. Do you also realise there is a 70 hole targeting program, all running concurrently. Or did you conveniently leave this information out or have you cognitive issues yourself. Sorry just saying.

Diamond drilling is for density in the lower quartile. That's the Intrusion zone. Target drilling is for outside the Jupiter zone as VMM have just completed.
    So as I do agree with you infill is for definitive results for the upcoming feasibility studies. Showing better grades in the higher zone will only marginally increase the SP but these results will move a good portion of the MRE into Indicated category 250-250 grid....Bankable!!
    The diamond program with give us 2 indications, feedstock prep and more understanding of the intrusions. This could really put some pressure on the SP. What's in the Intrusion and beyond.
    The target drill is the clincher. Another Jupiter or extension of strike. Again providing a better scope to the sheer size of this deposit. Again pressure on the SP.

Don't get me wrong, 15k ppm over 21m is a good result but this is target and what grid are they using. Unlike VMS the VMM deposit is tinny compared to Jupiter on its own.

So in conclusion, please read the information given to you by the BOD via their announcements. Try to understand what each program is set to achieve. I think you'll find Jupiter on its own towers over VMM in economics of scale and cheap strip ratio with low feed-ore prep to concentration.
    I agree with you that Mets and understanding the Chem of our clay host is paramount. In house observations have been done and these observations and understandings are ongoing during this analytical stage. Management do not need or are not abliged to disclose this information whilst in the analysing stage and "works in progress". Furthermore this information is classified as potential until signed of by a 3rd party auditor. Like yourself id love to see Nat (our Metallurgist) do a candide video cam to stakeholders discussing all things mineralogy on her observations as Phillippa and Tim has with corporate and funding observation via Shia Drilling Deeper but not to be. I'm certain that buying the final 30% of the Brothers lease, continuation with 3 drilling programs and institutional providers coming on board is a good indication of how confident the team are with a commercial, viable asset called Brothers
    Yep... hate saying this .... patience.

GL to you @Mho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $65.08K 4.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2312933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 58648 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.