VMS 4.76% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

I am aligned to your opinion. it is worth noting that some...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    I am aligned to your opinion.

it is worth noting that some others RDM (for which I cannot still get my head around it's met work and how REO are leaching from granites at ph1) that if there is a very unique metallurgical properties it may be more interesting than others.

I do however agree that if similar (and more likely than not) to the other WA REO in clay it will have similar met properties as them. that being that the reo exist mostly in physical or colloidal bonds only broken (leached) at highly acidic leach. In fact i thought i recall vms having such previous met work which validated as such? perhaps a different tenement. I have 65 wathlisted companies it's becoming hard to remember them all off hand.

If they were to be ionic the upside is enormous but do agree based on chrondite plot and geographical nearology to other WA plays proven to not be ionic that the chances are low.

For those still learning the ways of the world in this space. At current pricing, ionic clay projects ~1500ppm are where the economic cut-off. that means ph2-4 with a large portion recovered at ph4 and minor acid dose.

non ionic need pH0-1 which given the logarhythmic nature is 1000 times more acidic. more acid more cost less profit.

To my knowledge no non ionic clay project currently in production/construction globally. closest projects are mineral/monazite sands getting a REO as by-product.

If ionic i'll be an investor. if not ionic (barring some unique geological met properties -((currently rdm the only weird outlier i have seen so 1/50 odd)) then unlikely economic in my honest opinion.

Fantastic result for shareholders either way. furthermore no reason the market may continue to see upside on RvR. i would await or want to see the leach test with ammonium sulphate or sodium chloride at pH. if ionic leaches in 30mins or so. test costs $500 from a lab.

MRD discovered reo 2years ago and stated same thing there as i have across 30-40 reo clay project. holders there are still waiting for the test i think.

i would judge Management credibility to expedite this test for ph4 and ph2. This can be done very quick and very cheap. Will tell you quickly where this sits in the scheme of things.

I will watch with earnest. best of luck all hopefully orice keeps rising and the met test (done quickly) is positive.

my status will change very quickly if so, but so will the share price. Likely the opposite if not favourable.

Thank you for the tag and hopefully has met the intent.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $47.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3040269 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 119411 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 491300
Last updated 11.59am 02/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.