MEI 0.00% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Juruena Delivers More Bonanza Gold above 90g/t Au, page-36

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    Yes @Mining8, There are many miners doing very well mining out narrow vein high grade gold at depth, a lot of them at way deeper than anything drilled at Juruena so far. (However, Andrew Tunks thinks there is a v good chance of hitting a porphyry there which would be a game changer at that project.)

But a fair bit more drilling is needed there to firm that story up.
    BGL might be a good example of deep narrow mining, even though they haven't mined anything yet, although we know that mine was profitable previously until POG got too low for many miners in the 1990s

The thing that got me back into MEI several months back (I took big losses here on the failed cobalt story in Canada, but continued to follow the story, although initially Juruena didn't inspire me), was the purchase of Palm Springs, it got me excited straight away, and the story looks to be getting better there all the time, so I'm hoping to recoup some of my MEI deficit going forward.

The existing open cut and other infrastructure at Butchers Creek will save millions in development costs, and then there is deep consistent mineralization at very good grades immediately at the bottom of the open pit. The Palm Springs project was a steal IMO, and I am really looking forward to the coming assay results.

In particular. as you clearly point out in some of your recent and the above posts the southern down plunge extensions (and the very interesting looking cores) give me the feeling that the Butcher could have some very good legs.

The price action today gives the impression the long awaited assay results are pretty imminent, there certainly looks to be a bit of FOMO going on, regardless it could be interesting to see what transpires here on Monday.

GLTAH
    mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.6¢ $604.6K 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117294 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 918330 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.