BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

"Guys I may be the only one who thinks this but I'm more than...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    "Guys I may be the only one who thinks this but I'm more than happy with this announcement"

I am happy that you are happy, Chelkn......I mean that.

My interest is in the near future, so it does nothing for me.
    Did the grapevine tell you how many years of feasibility studies it will take them to start a "small startup mine"? Look at Borborema.....they will still be tweaking that when the cows come home, after how many years? And how many fund raisings, at ever decreasing prices?
    Sure, the grade looks better than I expected, but it is possibly to have JORC resource that is not economic, isnt it?
    Our future is going to be decided by the success of a fund raising required soon....
    have a look at the buy market depth as to the interest that ann generated.....take out the bot bids for 2,222 each, and the silly (?) bid for 1,555,569 shares at 0.1c, and what do we have? 235,000 to buy if one sells down to 10c. and who knows where the sp will be when the CR is announced.
    I wonder what they were thinking of selling? Posse? I dont think anyone would touch Borborema. What else is there?
    Maybe the black dog I have sitting on my shoulder is affecting me, but I cant bring myself to get excited about CAS just now.
    Several companies of late had managements taking voluntary wages cuts to cut costs...shall we suggest that to our fearless leaders?

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.