HAW 0.00% 6.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

ann just in, page-51

1. Iay
    108 Posts.
    Awwwwwwww the love. If lcy and nmdc are going to spend over a billion (more than 1000 million) too develop mt bevan is it really going to be their top priority to screw haw as much as possible? If they do surely it will be hard for them to even get any enthusiasm from any future acquisitions. Lcy's sp isn't going to soar if they break haw. I'm sure it will if they put a decent (not big just decent) sort out ownership and move to mine. Also nmdc are smart, they have mt bevan in the bag and can fast track or stall production or whatever is best for India. Haw aren't going to suddenly get 400 mill and ramp up production. If io demand drops world wide they will buy the cheap excess, if it grows well they have 2.2 billion ton available to mine. Everyone seems so impatient but nmdc is just securing resources for India in the long term. In 10 or 20 years we will be scratching our heads in amazement at the long term strategic move by nmdc and how it's even possible that the many billions of dollars being mined at mt bevan a year somehow could only happen because of nmdc and haw couldn't even get a spp for 5 million filled. Whatever lcy pay for the rest of mt bevan be it 100 mill 50 mill or even at this point 20 mill it will be cringe worthy in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.1¢ $16.03K 262.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1789 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 27857 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.