IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

ann just in, page-25

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think we will be ok as long as the locals don't chuck a hissy fit and start chopping heads or going on a riot.

Picking bottoms is a dirty business, but I am trying to decide where I take a punt for a bottom of 1c, 2.5c, 3c or 3.5c. I am leaning towards 3c.

I think its a bit late to bail now, this is one of the few times I would consider doubling down, I suppose it depends if anyone has any ammo left in the bank account.

I can take a loss to about 3c my small taste at 5.5c backfired, so I think I might jump in around 3c and just suck it up if it crumbles. If it turns to custard, I will do a pickup at one cent (Justin case) and after that I will close the IDC bank account and see where the cards fall in a few years.

I think there are more than a few people spewin besides us, like to sophisticated instos. Never have so many been promised so much and delivered so little. As long as they can avoid "war on the mountain" they will get gold out some day. They must be pretty confident to be playing such reckless games.

When it comes to IDC decision making, I cant help but think of Todd and his merry band of jerky wacking, witless spoonheaded tubeless stick shaking tinheads from the Gold Rush Documentary. Full of dreams and bong smoke, one hand on the gear stick and the other hand on the another gear stick.

Not a tea drinker amongst them.

Hey TODD - turn left - As TODD turns right they yell "NO TODD, not that left, the other left"!!!

On your marks, get ready, get set, STOP. Lets drive forward by driving in reverse. That'll trick em

Now boys, the captains back in the red - SORT IT OUT before my trusty parrot swabs your poop deck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.