IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi,Aman, IMO! Other points to consider. IDC originally intended...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi,Aman, IMO! Other points to consider. IDC originally intended to mine open cut. Their feasibility study indicated a gold resource of 1.8 ozs of gold @ 1.9g/ton with silver credits. On their figures the resource was not viable at less than $1650,U.S.per oz so they canned it! After more work they reckoned an adit driven into the richer fraction of the resource would prove a resource that would be viable. Currently they quote a gold resource of 2.1 million ozs. @1.5 g/t. with silver credits. IDC are TARGETING (their words!) another million ozs.@10g/ton. THEY CLEARLY HAVE NOT PROVED UP THIS RESOURCE! They are undertaking conceptional studies(mapping)to extend a new zone, which presently HAS NOT BEEN DRILLED!In fact if the richer fraction isn't forthcoming Mt. Kare is a no-no! They cannot mine underground a resource which has a gold grade of 1.5g/t when the simpler open cut fails at 1.9g/t (using a GP $350 per oz higher than today's price.)Moreover their original studies indicated that ore below about 40 metres had an adverse S content,with gold recoveries little more than 80% .Not good if the resource is marginal. The area is,apparently subject to heavy rains and the environment, both from the climatic and political stand point not ideal. The resource may prove to be there but ,as yet, it remains a dream, or in my case ,a nightmare! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.