ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    There would have been people saying the same thing about Nike 30 years ago. There are optimists and doubters in this world. Neither know what will happen tomorrow let alone in 5 years time. I bet the Nike optimists 30 years ago are glad they didn’t listen to doubters. The only money I have in HCT is profit. I can’t lose money in this company even if it vanishes before I wake up tomorrow.

You see ZNO didn’t spike because they had a great product or great sales strategy. It was the same great product as it was before the pandemic when it lingered at the same price as HCT now for years. There was just a sudden spike in demand for the product. That’s all it takes. A sudden market demand and it will sell itself. So I say again, there is still potential in HCT. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t think that also. Not everybody made money from ZNO. Only the ones that bought when it was uncertain and cheap made a killing, and let’s not forget the ones that bought in at over $2 or even $3... they lost a lot of money. As uncertain as it is for HCT now, I think it’s still more certain than when it bolts and you can’t tell the difference between the ceiling and the floor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.