BKW 0.69% $26.37 brickworks limited

Ann: JV Receives Approval to Develop Oakdale West, page-13

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Wow , you dont realise how complicated I cpuld make my reply but lets distil it a little bit. I am unhappy with a tax policy that leaves your losses ringfenced but tax payable on gains. I am one of those that believe the tax rate is too high when you breach 40% and yet I am happy with a 15% GST rate becuase consumption tax is relative to everyone and unavoidable.
    That said I have contemplated spending a few months each year in NZ (which I find to be pretty expensive) so as I liked some Enzed share IFT, Napier harbour and a few more I wanted to online trade in NZ. The vehicle suggested was a private company and I would leave the money in NZ. Do not think I would be investing that much there but ACF is the type of shate I would want to own there as well - longterm investment and hoping to generate big capital gains. I dont do investing in my own name always in Smsf or company. I like certainty and that way I know my tax rate...
    We had not firmed up on exactly how the company would work when the CGT issue surfaced in NZ so stopped the discussion at that point need to restart it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.37
Change
0.180(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.022B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.40 $26.56 $26.16 $8.528M 323.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 974 $26.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.47 546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.