SRL 12.9% 50.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: JV to progress graphene oxide technology development, page-40

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Just guessing...there may not be anything definite yet, but I think the CLQ Water structure and market plan will give a blueprint. But I think we are safe to assume a few things:

1. On water purification the territory is world wide with priorities being China, India, and the Middle East.

2. The deal approach will vary by country, for example in China there will be very long infrastructure deals with state authorities and long-term income. However my belief is that the company will be pragmatic in the type of deal they close, depending on the profit potential for the company.

3. Many initial deals will be small value, they are done to get a particular technology or solution into practice so they can get a "proven" solution for a particular problem.

4. My understanding is that the graphene tech is more effective in organic removal, while iX is more for metal and non-organic material. So I am optimistic that the GO and Ionic suite of capabilities will accelerate CLQ's ability to get large municipal-type contracts.

5. Special applications outside of the core water purification business will not be ignored, and the market will be world-wide with the proper split of income.

Again these are my speculations, CLQ IR is the best source but as I say they probably have a fluid situation at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.075(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $45.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $29.13K 55.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 943 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.