SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Anybody know whatever became of this? This announcement was one...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Anybody know whatever became of this? This announcement was one of the things that got me excited about going heavy into this stock. Has it been built and is it operational? It can't possibly take longer to build one of these things than a nickel/cobalt laterite mine, yet it is well over two years since this announcement. It was supposed to be a demonstration plant, and a precursor to bigger and better things. Its one of the reasons I am disillusioned with the water division, what is it telling us that we haven't heard peep from their JV with Hoyo, and the progress on this binding agreement and plant that they put $600,000 into, and was supposed to generate cash flow. Alanpro?

On 28 June 2016 Clean TeQ Holdings Limited (ASX:CLQ) (Clean TeQ or Company) announced the execution of a binding agreement with Jinzhong Hoyo Municipal Urban Investment & Construction Co., Ltd (‘Hoyo’ to form a Chinese incorporated joint venture (‘JV Company’ to pursue water treatment opportunities in China’s Shanxi Province utilising Clean TeQ’s water purification technology.
    It was also announced that Clean TeQ and Hoyo had reached in-principle agreement on the terms on which the JV Company will build, own and operate a Clean TeQ Continuous Ionic Filtration (‘CIF®’ water treatment plant at an existing wastewater treatment facility owned and operated by Qixian Hoyo Waste Water Treatment Co., Ltd (‘Qixian’ in Shanxi Province.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.