SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

After this unrelenting and painful stock price slide thats been...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    After this unrelenting and painful stock price slide thats been going on since december, it is starting to feel like a little last quarter rally may be in the cards. The downturn in sentiment in the whole sector seems to be way oversold. When I bought into this company about two years ago, nickel was at $4 and cobalt about $18, and my buy-in was at .85. I'm thinking the sector is due for at least some semblance of a recovery, and with some good news, maybe we get back up to that .85 level by years end, thats my prediction. There's a lot of things that haven't lived up to my expectations about this company over the time I've owned it, and i've sold a big chunk of it at a small profit after riding it up and down, but I still believe in the sector, the company's long term prospects, and the piece I have left is still quite substantial. No reason to bark at me for expressing my true opinions, which I do freely, one way or another, depending on what's on my mind. I appreciate everybody else's thoughts about the stock, positive and negative, but this board is like 60% posts expressing everybody's thoughts about other posters, which IMO is a waste of both posters and readers time. No reason to act like a dog and get put out on the porch, this isn't a child's game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.