KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: JV Update and Updated Executive Agreement, page-3

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    sqa
    Kidman Resources Limited (Kidman or the Company) is pleased to report a range of senior management appointments within Western Australia Lithium Pty Ltd (WAL) the Company’s joint venture vehicle with Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile (SQM).

Mark Fones, who was previously SQM Finance Vice President, has been appointed as CEO of WAL. Mark has significant experience in business administration and previously held the role of Finance and Development Director at SQM China and other roles within SQM with responsibility for business development and planning.

In addition, David English joins WAL as its Project Director, responsible for overseeing the development of the proposed lithium mine, concentrator and refinery in conjunction with the Company and SQM. David has a broad range of mining industry experience including senior management roles with Midwest Vanadium, BHP Nickelwest, Alcoa Australia and the Boddington Gold Mine. David holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and a Master in Leadership Management from Curtin University, WA.

Prior to joining WAL, David was the Project Manager with Independence Group for the development of the Nova Nickel project. Previous to the Nova Nickel appointment David was the Project Manager with Sandfire Resources for the development of the DeGrussa Copper Project.

These new appointments to the senior management of WAL follow the announcement on 31 January 2018 that Kidman had strengthened its senior management team with the appointments of a new Chief Financial Officer and a Group General Manager – Corporate.

Kidman Resources Limited (Kidman or the Company) is pleased to report a range of senior management appointments within Western Australia Lithium Pty Ltd (WAL) the Company’s joint venture vehicle with Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile (SQM).

Mark Fones, who was previously SQM Finance Vice President, has been appointed as CEO of WAL. Mark has significant experience in business administration and previously held the role of Finance and Development Director at SQM China and other roles within SQM with responsibility for business development and planning.

In addition, David English joins WAL as its Project Director, responsible for overseeing the development of the proposed lithium mine, concentrator and refinery in conjunction with the Company and SQM. David has a broad range of mining industry experience including senior management roles with Midwest Vanadium, BHP Nickelwest, Alcoa Australia and the Boddington Gold Mine. David holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and a Master in Leadership Management from Curtin University, WA.

Prior to joining WAL, David was the Project Manager with Independence Group for the development of the Nova Nickel project. Previous to the Nova Nickel appointment David was the Project Manager with Sandfire Resources for the development of the DeGrussa Copper Project.

These new appointments to the senior management of WAL follow the announcement on 31 January 2018 that Kidman had strengthened its senior management team with the appointments of a new Chief Financial Officer and a Group General Manager – Corporate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.