WNX 12.5% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

I have a good chuckle that they ‘target’ to launch the product...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I have a good chuckle that they ‘target’ to launch the product by years end. A few thoughts from me:

1. both are due to be broke within six months, so assume significant capital raisings required so AHF can complete there dryer to actually make this product - he can’t keep selling his farms… or he’ll have no organic A2 milk or be forced to contract to these farms he’s sold and be obligated to pay the higher prices for this specialty milk regardless of whether his plant is ready/able to produce or demand is there.
    2. To the best of my knowledge AHF have not employed a suitably qualified/experienced formulations technician, given there track record to date I would expect some glaring holes in this area and some expensive mistakes learning what it takes to get in spec formula. It cant be said enough that wet blend infant formula is multiples more difficult than milk powder production and your formulations expert is a defining figure of your success… so who is this person?
    3. Product positioning? Bellamys and Danone (Aptamil) both have already launched a super premium organic A2 formula with all the bells and whistles. Both have been in the market for over a year now and I understand are at a higher risk of being discontinued than they are of supporting either companies bottom line. So do we really feel that their provenance story will outperform these big players and their much larger marketing budgets?

I ask that you please review at least a few of their last eight quarterlies as a reminder of both parties ability to meet timelines and use cash efficiently before participating in the next capital raise.

come on retail, its time to let these guys go under. Stop funding lifestyle companies. Take the hit, let go, and actually make some money investing elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $88.68K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 399631 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 845398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.