BP8 50.0% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

Did not think we would get another Announcement until Feb2021,...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Did not think we would get another Announcement until Feb2021, so it was Great to have this come out to-day out of the blue, I just hope it is not a pump and dump, and looking at how it went from 1.4 cents at 10.00am to 3.3 cents at 10.14 and then back to 2.1 cents by the end of the day, I would say that the pump and dump has already happen, I hope that I am wrong, the next couple of days will tell. A couple got caught at paying 3.3 cents and a lot of people got caught at paying 3.0 cents to 2.6 cents including Day Traders, so I would imagine they are hoping it goes up so that they can get out. But if you are in for the Long Term like myself, we will have to just wait and see what happens. SCU have now a chance to get some REVENUE, how much I have no idea, but I would not be Surprise if a Capital Raise is around the corner. The good thing with SCU is that it has it's fingers in a few pies, and myself that is what I like about this Company. We are not just relying on one thing. SCU have their tentacles everywhere and I guess if all the stars line up and do at the right time, anything could happen. Good Luck to Share Holders, let's hope this goes somewhere. This is only my Opinion and please if you are going to buy into this Company or any other Company for that matter especially in the Penny Stocks do you home work before buying and make you own decision and do not listen to too many people on Forums like this. Again Good Luck to all Share Holders'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.