KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

The issue is there have been very few sign ups. The cash burn...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    The issue is there have been very few sign ups. The cash burn will continue, it's a train wreck presently, so hopefully it changes.

The WAAS model is simply a way to charge their customers, I would be skeptical about the technical assistance they can give online. Also they developed it within a couple of months, so to think that it is groundbreaking tech is a gross exaggeration. Leading technology is developed over years not in couple of months. The WAAS model was a last attempt to get the business off the ground and to list as they were going out of business and start up investors weren't prepared to put any more money into the business, as the results weren't there. The welding machines themselves may be very advanced, but they haven't sold many of them and far less than they have guided the market being a minimum of 40 in 12 months. They have been trying to sell these machines for a number of years now with very little take up and nothing has changed so far.

It's astounding that the market can get excited about them signing an existing customer and a total of 4 units in 5 months, when they should have signed a minimum of 17 in that time. I will be very interested to see the quarterly cash burn and the total sales. I really feel sorry for the investors that have lost so much money on this stock based on false projections and glossy presentations to the market. If the tech is so disruptive then why hasn't there been a decent take up over the last 5 years, as that is how long they have been selling them for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.