K2F 0.00% 18.8¢ k2fly limited

Ann: K2fly Signs a 5 Year SaaS Deal with South 32, page-14

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    My take Miss AB. So 12 months ago K2F SP was 17 cents. Today it's at 20c which I suppose is OK, but it's hardly a stellar growth. Now we all know that COVID has messed up a lot of firms but given that this company is now predominantly SaaS-driven, as opposed to services, surely this SP should be higher ? They have logged a fantastic level of new name clients and yet whenever they put out a decent ASX announcement the SP goes down. So presumably next week we'll see new revenue numbers as well as cash position.
    Given that Q4 is the first quarter which was entirely under the COVID regime, I'd be happy if they got to Rev of greater than $1.5M and any cash positive number will be welcomed. A lot of bigger firms than K2F have been losing money in Q4 so we'll take any cash positive value. One $ will do !
    We know that they did very well with getting their Options away a few weeks ago, so perhaps their loyal fan base will stick with them even if the numbers disappoint ? DYOR and fingers crossed !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.