K2F 3.23% 9.0¢ k2fly limited

Morning everyone!! We're still all waiting for K2FLY to start...

1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    Morning everyone!!

We're still all waiting for K2FLY to start flying

@ writer - I agree, ESG seems to have become "mainstream" over the past year or two.

So hopefully K2F can start selling more Infoscope deals going forward - as the Rcubed deals are massive for getting our foot in the door with some big name global companies, but I think the market has some concerns over the size of the deals being announced?

For example, the latest 5 year / $880k S32 deal covers 19 global sites from memory - but the recurring revenue stream to K2F is only $176k per year if we use the "$880k headline" revenue number.

Now K2F should be able to extract higher revenue numbers out of these companies through consultancy work etc, but given the large number of massive global companies it already works with, I think the market thinks K2F should already be cash flow positive & profitable?

IMO we will get there pretty soon, but 1 or 2 larger Infoscope deals would obviously really assist this process!!

NEXT QUARTERLY 4C - I may be absolutely dreaming, but I think the next K2F 4C will show cash receipts of over $2.0m, and it will show a cash flow positive figure of over $200k.

This is traditionally their strongest quarter, the last 2 or 3 x 4C's have shown growth of over 50% over the PCP, and the cash receipts for the PCP last year (April - June 2019) was their largest ever at $1,564k.

So fingers crossed we can crank up cash receipts by at least 30% on last years corresponding period - and hit the magical $2.0m per quarter cash receipts figure.

And then start doing those sorts of numbers every quarter!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $14.49K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90045 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 17915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
K2F (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.