GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

hey baldy, you were told on another thread that the power of a...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    hey baldy, you were told on another thread that the power of a wind turbine has a relationship to the power of 4 with wind speed. if the wind is 50% rated speed the output is a mere 6.36%. at 7 it is 7/9.5 to the power of 4 or 28%. At 8 it is 50%. the graph of a wind speed profile without the actual values being presented is quite misleading in my opinion. As you had already been told what the relationship was I don't know why you quoted the relationship in probably not linear!

the cut of speed at 2.5 is because the output would les than .4 % and wouldn't be enough to turn the blades never mind produce anything.

I follow gnx to track the pumped hydro and am also concerned about the validity of the performance data despite thinking it is probably the best site for a pumped hydro and if I held I would be like other holders and be a little concerned about the vagueness surrounding the announcement of the MAT issue.

ps the wind farm in the Daintree has had its capacity reduced by 50% for environmental reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.