KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

re: Ann: Kaboko Appoints Experienced Technica... Santoo, the...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    re: Ann: Kaboko Appoints Experienced Technica... Santoo, the problem for me is that, although there were lots of words in the release, there were few details about what Simon Youds will do for KAB or be paid.

At worst this could pretty much be like be like celebrity endorsement. Of course, I will wear you shoes if you pay me millions.

It is quite different to if they actually employed the guy and it was his permanent job.

For instance, I enjoy cooking. I could call George Calombaris (who I find quite amusing) and tell him that I would pay him $100k if he agreed to chat with me a couple of times during the year to give me a few tips. I could then call my mum and tell her that I'd appointed George as my consultant. (My mum would laugh as last year when I was in Melbourne for the spring racing I was served raw chicken at Georges casual restaurant, St Katherines).

Its fairly easy for any company to generate a few headlines if they want too. These guys are experts at that. The question is will substance follow? I'm not saying it wont. I don't know. I'm just saying that there may not be as much to some of these releases as the headlines suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.