LKE 2.44% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Kachi Demonstration Plant initial results, page-185

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Lake Resources reminds me a lot of these American overhyped-valued stocks at the end of 2020 before they went into a massive bear market starting the second quarter of 2021 and still do today. To name a few, Carvana, Zillow... As for Lake, the stock should trade below 35 cents considering the well-known characteristics of the company. Don't get me wrong, it's worth something to someone, they have a big land tenure but low-grade lithium. If the Lilac tech is deemed successful it is still uncertain how much initial plant investment will cost before they can go into operation. No one here will tell you when. Many of the small investors invested in Lake right now, share a lot of traits with the crypto-nft community before taking a hit and disappearing in masses from the online platforms. As an experienced investor myself I can only warn you about the dangers I uncovered analyzing the many angles of lake Resources, yes, I will repeat my viewpoint on Argentina not being a tier 1 jurisdiction. dyor Michel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $70.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $137.3K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130536 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 251051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.