KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Still see this as another puff of air style announcement....

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Still see this as another puff of air style announcement. Rehashing the previous arrangement.... Still neeed to see some tangible financial numbers coming through June quarter.

again some referrals where your paying for business i.e. discount voucher, referral fees etc - great If buyers scale up on the back of this, but still waiting for that explosion of revenue pushing this into profitability....

the second last dot point puts it into perspective sure they are unlikely to meet minimum referrals only but if so they make $50000. They're handing out 20,000,000 shares. At even this reduced price of 1.5c a share that's $300k in equity being handed out.The results will be somewhere in the middle, but still yet to sees a knock tour socks off arrangement where dw8 8is raking it in. So far everything's been hidden behind the excuse of scaling up initially and building a client base, but there's only so long the market is going to wait for results. And I presume with the share price direction we're very much heading to that pointy end. The June and sept quarters neeed to show some solid revenue growth, not just we have 100x the products, brands and customers. At the end of the day cashflow talks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.