KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

good post and correct again , wealth being eroded and constantly...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

it’s clear this has trolls as they call them yet my definition of troll is different .guys constantly ramping a stock that has gone down 90 percent from the top on a complete implode is a special type of human .They stand by and watch that train wreck implosion and then post all day about miss information and attacks anyone who points to the truth .

now that’s a troll 100 percent fact and a good dozen here.

now at this point I thought..........well young traders ,caught in the trap blind to trading will learn and move on , no complete opposite
    so that’s says paid ramper ( no body can be that wrong and be like this otherwise) or missing the basics of investing ( probably both ) .

with latest dilution ( escrow release)and current news ( last Ann ) this now goes back to 25 mil cap plus more dilution as cap needed soon
    this will go to .007/.009 .

one way to notice a paid ramping crew is they quickly add 10 plus post to hide the good ones , happens a lot on dw8 hence mass ramping.

if this is such a great story why does company keep changing course and numbers get worse .why honest question
    why ........................ over promised and delivered zero.

no wonder kaddy struggles or does it struggle .... the board is getting overs ,team getting paid ,so that crew is happy
    hence the happy ramp ( paid ) crew !
    good post and correct again , wealth being eroded and constantly ramping makes zero sense to me . Today I see volume over 10 mil and 1.7 touched at some point .volume will rise as the ramp crew tries to double down ( they compounded the double down this year to a number that does not exist lol )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.