ERM 1.75% 5.6¢ emmerson resources limited

A fk up , no doubt. And JR's original comment, was the first of...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    A fk up , no doubt. And JR's original comment, was the first of my thoughts as well, I must admit.

One would think along with P&L's and other reports etc, there'd be a weekly/monthly "all tenements under control" box ticked and sent to CEO as a report. But I've never been there, so I don't know..
    As a business manager though, you would have a series of reports to consider.. ?
    In my case (small business) there was a myriad of sales, financial, and stock reports.
    Can't help but think there was a report someone was sitting on somewhere, or reporting incorrectly.

This particular horse has pretty much bolted it seems,, but nice to see they're investing in external controls now,, and I would assume some formalised and reliable routine reporting from now on.

Interesting they haven't missed a beat in this regard for 13 years? Now with pending NSW drilling ?? That's weird..

In reality, we have a number of prospective exploration sites in NSW, (and NT) with perhaps the best prospect/s to be drilled shortly, and Northern Territory mines simply waiting to be mined..

The best response to this obvious 'fk up', will obviously be announcements along the lines of:
    "We now have a confirmed timeline to continue at Edna Beryl", and, "all the mill equipment has arrived in the Northern Territory", with a schedule for the mining and milling thereof.
    Oh,, and perhaps a revised schedule for drilling in NSW, when allowed to. Let's just hope this C thing is almost under control and let people get back to work to some extent. ERM is not the only business affected by the Covid restrictions.

With so many gold assets, and prospective opportunities, I'm hoping the lock down gives those stuck in an office, the opportunity to creatively reflect on our basket of goodies, and plan to achieve what we're all looking for this year..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $30.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $3.64K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 136900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ 13700
Last updated 14.30pm 21/05/2024 ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.