KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

No I am not part of management nor a marketing consultant, just...

1. 819 Posts.
    No I am not part of management nor a marketing consultant, just someone who has been on the Board and Company Secretary of of a number small cap mining and industrial companies. I actually said that the name change was not a milestone. It is interesting that the Shareholders actually voted that a CR was worthy of a performance bonus, so it seems some are impressed with their ability to raise the funds to keep the Company operating. As far as conning the WA Government, as I said elsewhere it may have been better to have left it to another company to do that and we just keep using our cash, I guess we can differ on that. No sour grapes, but you did mention that you are making a loss. Yes I can imagine the time that was spent applying for the grant, of course it would not have used any of the information that the Company had on hand or in the hands of their consultants. If it did cost $150k I guess at least it is cost neutral, but I suspect it did not cost anywhere near that. So you are now generalising and extending your perceived rip off to all WA "cowboys".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $32.11K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1600000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 39355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.