KAI 0.00% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

Yes there are a number of recognised KPI's in which to gauge a...

1. 819 Posts.
    Yes there are a number of recognised KPI's in which to gauge a companies performance such as earnings per share, PE ratio etc. all of which are irrelevant to these types of stocks. We have all been around long enough to know that the market does not necessarily reflect a companies performance, or reflect on management. A company can experience a fall in the SP but still be profitable and well managed, a fall in SP may be nothing more than a change in segment sentiment by the market. Also the SP (same with market cap) is nothing but a reflection of a period in time, and can change many times in a day, or weekly. The SP at this end of the market is recognised as being volatile and driven by short term rather than long term trends.

Some here consider that the underlying action taken by the management of a company is more important than the short term SP, while we have heard on many occasions that there are those who consider the current SP to be the most important. I don't know how many times I have to say it but there are some here who are not concerned with the SP and are prepared to let Management do their job. Also given that the success (or failure) of the Company will not known overnight, they are also prepared to wait. I suggest you concentrate on the what you see as important and let others concentrate on what they consider to be important.

I have stated, as not being afraid to, what I really think (although I think I may have many times before). I am not interested in being drawn into anymore discussion with you as to whether or not the Company is being well run or not. I am sure that this topic has now become tedious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $54.13K 4.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1249979 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5126182 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.